Almost Time for the Readathon: TBR and Preparing

 Greetings and Salutations my fellow book lovers,

   


    It's that time again for Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon and as usual I will be taking part. This readathon is something I've participated in this readathon for the past 2 years almost. making this my 6th readathon.

    In the past I haven't done a ton of preparing for the readathon aside from getting some more sleep the night before and this year was no different. I went to my local Barnes & Noble and bought some books that I might read but that's about it. For me the readathon starts at 8 am. Right Now it's 6:08 am for me right now and I think before the readathon starts I'm going to play a little bit of Sims then take a quick shower to wake myself up fully then start.

    My TBR for the readathon is going to be  little different this time also. Usually for readathons, I finish whatever I'm currently reading then go on to whatever I feel like reading. This year however, My TBR has a theme. I'm going to finish the Percy Jackson series. I have read books 1-3 in the past but have yet to read 4 and 5. I'm plan to finish those and then maybe take a walk over to the library and start reading the Heros of Olympus series. I promised a friend a while ago that I would read them all and I still have yet to do that. So I figure now is a good time to do it.

    I'm super excited to get the readathon started for this year! Feel free to let me know what you guys are reading in the comments or on my litsy or instagram page.


                                                                                                    Sincerely,
                                                                                                                  Me

Comments

Popular Posts